Reservations are strongly recommended for all Theatre Northwest events.
No payment is required to make a reservation. Cash or Check ONLY will be collected at the door.
**YOU WILL BE CONTACTED ONLY IF THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH YOUR RESERVATION.
Reservations will be held until 3 MINUTES PRIOR TO THE PERFORMANCE. At that time, all remaining seats will be sold on a first-come-first-serve basis.
All Tickets $10*
All tickets are General Admission.
Pay at the door - CASH OR CHECKS ONLY. Make checks payable to "Indiana University."
Reservations are recommended to ensure seat availability.
*unless otherwise specified.
Jan 20Jan 21Jan 24AUDITIONS - Theatre Northwest's Spring Production of "Vanya" by Sam Holcroft (an interpretation of Anton Checkov's classic)6:00 PMJan 25
- Cash or Check ONLY accepted at the door. Make checks payable to "Indiana University".
- All sales are final. No exchanges or refunds.
- Patrons arriving late will be seated at the discretion of the House Manager. Some performances may not accomodate late seating.
- Mobile phones must be disabled during the performance.
- Photography, video or audio recording is prohibited during the performance.
- All Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
Theatre Northwest on Grant is an intimate, flexible performance venue which is home to the Fall and Summer IUN productions as well as numerous special events each year. Newly renovated in 2011, this space was once a Hollywood Video! Now completely refurbished, it seats up to 77 audience members as close as 5 feet from the action onstage.
Located two blocks west and half a block south of the IUN Campus near AutoZone and IUN Arts on Grant in the Old Village Shopping Center.
3660 Grant Street
Please contact Sherry Sweeney at 219-980-6810 to discuss any special needs or accommodation that you or any member of your group may require to enjoy our scheduled events.
Monday - Friday:
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Performing Arts Department
Lindenwood Hall, Room 427
Gary, Indiana 46408