Software Request Form
University Information Technology Services Northwest (UITS-NW) is accepting software requests for the Spring 2017 semester. Unlike previous semesters, we will not be rebuilding the computer classrooms and STCs for the Spring 2017 semester. Windows 10 will be on the build for all STC Windows PCs and OS X El Capitan 10.11 will be on the build for all STC Macintosh computers.
To ensure that the software you need for your classes are included in this build, please complete the Software Request Form
- You must login to complete the form.
- Your username will be kept with the request.
- The date you submitted the form will be included with the request.
Hand deliver software, loading instructions, documentation and licenses to the UITS Northwest Support Center located in Hawthorn 108. Software media and licenses will be retained by Computer Services for the duration of its inclusion on the lab build.
NOTE: Requestors are responsible for providing valid installation files and licenses for product(s) that are being requested. Failure to do so may result in requested software not being ready at the start of the semester.
The following software is automatically included as part of the Basic Build package and do not require a request unless you have custom settings or other special instructions regarding these packages:
- Adobe Acrobat Professional
- Microsoft Office 2016 - Windows
- Microsoft Office 2016 - Mac
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
- Citrix Receiver
- Max OS X utilities: Safari, QuickTime Player, etc.
- Windows 10 utilities: Internet Explorer, Windows Media Player, etc.
Important: Software requested must be compatible with Windows 10 and Office 2016 for Windows and OS X version 10.11 and Office 2016 for Mac.
Spring 2017 dates for requesting software to be included on the lab and STC computers are as follows:
- Software Request Forms Due: October 15th 2016, 5:00 p.m. (submit online)
- Build Testing by Faculty – Instructors will be contacted on an individual basis when software is ready to test
- Online Problem Forms Due: Within 1 week of notification of software availability
- Build installation into STC's and Teaching Labs: Dec 19th 2016 – Jan 6th 2017
- Classes begin: Jan 9th 2017
Please remind other faculty members, including adjuncts, about scheduled due dates for Software Request Forms.