IUN Sport Clubs and Intramural Sports
IU Northwest offers a variety of intramural sports through its Student Activities Office.
Sports Clubs and Intramural sports help provide you with a more well-rounded, enjoyable college experience. This is your chance to enjoy the sports you love while pursuing a higher education! Our fall and spring intramural sports programs are free if you have a Fitness Center membership. All of our intramurals are co-ed.
We offer several Sports Clubs
- Cheer Club: A group of fifteen members has taken part in several clinics to get ready to cheer our Athletic Teams on every home game!
- Soccer Club: Multiple teams will compete in local adult leagues.
- Softball Club: A Coed Slowpitch Softball Club plays every summer in a Northwest Indiana league and recently placed in third place in the playoffs!
- Ice Hockey Club: Will begin its third season in December. This club play in a competitive league in St. John, Indiana.
- Flag Football Club: This Coed team played in a tournament last fall against teams from Notre Dame and Central Michigan University.
Our Intramural lineup includes:
· Volleyball- coming this spring 2016
· Basketball-coming this spring 2016
· For more info contact Javier Heridia at 219-980-6794 or firstname.lastname@example.org