Policy for Grant Proposal Submission
Policy Statement for Grant Proposal Submissions
- All external/internal proposals for sponsored projects, excluding internal IU Northwest proposals, must be reviewed by the Office of Sponsored Research-IU Northwest (HH244) and Grant Services at the Office of Research Administration (ORA) before submission to external sponsors.
- The Director of the Office of Sponsored Research (TJ Stoops) must be listed on all routing sheets as a reviewer.
- Proposals may not be submitted directly to the funding source without the prior approval of the Office of Sponsored Research-IU Northwest and the Grant Services at the Office of Research Administration.
- Proposals must be initiated from the Office of Sponsored Research-IU Northwest using the Kuali Coeus routing form.
- Proposals must include all administrative forms and a detailed project projet to be submitted to the Office of Sponsored Research-IU Northwest ten (10) business days before the sponsor's deadline.
- Using the Kuali Coeus routing form, all Administrative forms, including the project budget, must be submitted to Grant Services at the Office of Research Administration by 5:00 p.m., five (5) business days before the sponsor's deadline.
- Proposal narratives and technical materials must be submitted in accordance with the timelines outlined in the procedures section of the proposal instructions for both paper and electronic submissions.
Effective November 1, 2011