Master of Public Affairs Program
The mission of the School of Public and Environmental Affairs Master of Public Affairs Program is to sustain a diverse, collaborative community of learning that provides professional education to develop ethical, motivated, and effective leaders and to impact our changing region, nation, and world through community engagement and research.
The program accomplishes its mission through:
A fully qualified faculty:
- whose responsibilities are teaching, research, and service
- who, as committed teachers, take responsibility for enhancing student learning
- who pursue research that contributes to the expansion of knowledge, enlivens their teaching, and gives form to their service to the community.
- which is designed to produce professionals capable of intelligent, creative analysis and communication, and action in public service organizations
- which focuses primarily in the areas of criminal justice, health services administration, human services administration, and public management.
- through involvement in the region's continuing dialogue regarding its economic, social, and political future
- faculty research and expertise
- university/community projects.
- A regular evaluation and monitoring of the program to meet the constantly changing needs of public and other organizations.
If you can see yourself earning a Master’s degree from Indiana University, enroll today.
For Admission, contact: Dawn Samson
Master in Public Affairs: 219-981-5668
Or apply in person: Dunes Medical/Professional Building, Room 2101
For more information, visit the School of Public and Environmental Affairs page on the IU Northwest Bulletin.