- 4 Year and 3 Year National Scholarships for graduating high school seniors or for students who have not yet entered college but intend to attend college.
- 2 and 3 year Campus based Scholarships . This scholarship is designed for students currently enrolled in a Chicago Area University that have 2-3 years left to complete their degree and would like to receive a scholarship. ACCP cadets automatically qualify for this category of scholarship.
- Leaders Training Course (LTC) is designed for those students who have not taken any Army ROTC their first two years here but are still interested in joining ROTC and receiving a scholarship their last two years of school.
- Guaranteed Reserve Forces Duty Scholarships (GRFD) This scholarship is designed for those students who desire a guaranteed commitment from the Army that you will be assigned to the Reserves instead of serving in Active Duty Units. GRFD scholarship students can also participate in the Simultaneous Membership Program (below).
- Simultaneous Membership Program (SMP) This program program allows a cadet to drill with a reserve unit, in an officer capacity, while still participating in ROTC and completing degree requirements.
For further information contact SFC Gregory Huggins
Phone: (219) 980-7112