Bachelor of Science in Labor Studies
Bachelor of Science, Major in Labor Studies
The requirements for the Bachelor of Science degree program with a major in labor studies are as follows:
- Arts and humanities (12 cr.) Required: ENG W131 and one additional writing course (3 cr.)
- Social and behavioral sciences (12 cr.)
- Science and mathematics (15 cr.) Required: one economics course (L230 Labor and the Economy will meet this requirement) and one course in computer science
- A minimum of 12 additional credit hours in one of the above areas (12 cr.)
- A minimum of 42 credit hours in labor studies courses; five must be core courses (42 cr).
- Electives, including additional labor studies courses (27 cr.)
Total credit hours required for the degree program (120 cr.)
The credit hours required in each of the above areas must be distributed over at least two of the subject fields in each area.