M.S in Elementary / Secondary Education
Master of Science in Elementary / Secondary Education
The Lead Teacher
A Problem-Based Learning Approach
Masters in Elementary / Secondary Education Planning Sheet
33 graduate credit hours
Elementary /Secondary – All content areas
No thesis requirement
Classes are offered Fall, Spring, Summer I, and Summer II - You may begin at any time.
If you have ever considered earning a Master’s degree, NOW is the time to start.
- EDUC R503: Application of Instructional Media and Technology (3 Credit Hours)
- EDUC J511: Methods of Individualizing Instruction (3 Credit Hours)
- EDUC A510: School and Community Relations (3 Credit Hours)
- EDUC H637: Race, Class, and Gender in Education (3 Credit Hours)
- EDUC P570: Managing Classroom Behavior (3 Credit Hours)
- EDUC Y520: Strategies for Educational Inquiry (3 Credit Hours)
- EDUC A530: Statistical Data for Educational Leaders (3 Credit Hours)
- EDUC A512: Kindergarten through Grade 12 Curriculum (3 Credit Hours)
- Two 3-credit hour elective graduate courses approved by your advisor.
- EDUC W505: Master’s Capstone Seminar (3 Credit Hours)
Schedule of Required Course Offerings
If you can see yourself earning a Master’s degree from Indiana University, enroll today.
For Admission, contact: Kelly Zieba [[kmzieba]]
School of Education: 219-980-6510
Or apply in person: Hawthorn Hall 354