To view New Internship opportunities:
- go to: http://iun-csm.symplicity.com/students/
- Click the Student / Alumni Icon; then the appropriate link: Student or Alumni.
- First –timers click register
- Enter <School>, a unique ID and a password that you will remember; Confirm your password.
- Click “Continue Registration”
Now you will be asked to complete the Registration form to search for jobs and internships. You may upload a Resume at a later date.
- After you have completed Registration you may begin looking for Jobs / Internships.
- From your homepage, click Search for Jobs Posted to My School, enter criteria specific to the type of job / internship you are looking for on the search form, click Begin Search…..
When conducting a job / internship search using Symplicity, be aware that when you type and click off information such as Company Name, Degree, Area of Internet, FT / PT jobs, etc. you are narrowing your search. It is a good idea to conduct a focused search, but you may also want to try searching different criteria. To view all jobs / internships posted, leave all the search fields blank.
Congratulations! You now know how to navigate through Symplicity.
From now on you can visit your schools page at any time, Twenty-four hours a day, Seven days a week, Three hundred and sixty-five days a year!
Just click through to Student or Alumni and enter <school’s name>, your unique ID and Password and you’re there!
Please contact Career Services
Phone: (219) 980-6650