Weeknight Hybrid MBA
The Weeknight Hybrid MBA, between 30 to 45 credit hours, designed for both part-time and full-time students who prefer weeknight classes every-other week.
The hybrid course format is designed to interact pedagogically by taking advantage of the best features of web-based and face-to-face components of a course. Professors will also be available at the regular class meeting time for ‘off-week’ lab sessions if students wish to attend. This means you will be able to better manage your time between work, school and life commitments without sacrificing the in-class experience.
Convenience- finish in as little as 20 months!
- Designed for those who work full-time and want to pursue their degree on a part-time basis.
- Students with an undergraduate degree in business may qualify to enter directly into the 30 credit hour MBA Core.
- Students will attend classes just every-other week with no weekend classes required.
- Time for everything life has to offer without sacrificing what is important to you.
The School of Business and Economics at Indiana University Northwest is accredited by AACSB International. In fact, we are the longest running Business School in Northwest Indiana holding this esteemed accreditation. AACSB International accreditation is earned by less than 5% of business schools worldwide.
- Every student engages in a personal assessment of 16 positive dimensions of personality (16PF) that affect leadership success and 11 negative personality dimensions (Hogan Development Survey) that adversely affect leadership performance
- Executive coaching for every student.
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification included in your program!
- Teaching is a full-time commitment, not a part time job for our faculty.
- Students earn an Indiana University degree that garners respect both nationally and internationally.
- IU Northwest’s graduate tuition is currently $320.19 per credit hour which is among the most reasonable anywhere.
- Total tution for all 45 credit hours is a just under $15,000. An incredible value for an AACSB accredited MBA!
- Even out-of-state tuition of $718.30 is competitive with most Chicago area or private school programs.
- AACSB International accreditation, held by only 5% of business schools in the world!
- You can continue to work full-time while completing your MBA.
- Develop your leadership and teamwork skills via Executive Coaching.
- Your weekends are free! All classes meet Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday evenings.
- You earn a prestigious Indiana University degree, respected nationally and internationally.
- Improve your life, your business, your community.
Applying for Admission is Easy!
Start Spring, Summer or Fall!
Applicaiton Deadlines: May 1, August 1, December 15
- Submit the completed application.
- $40 application fee.
- Official undergraduate transcripts from each college you have attended.
- One letter of recommendation and resume.
- Your GMAT official scores.