Our traditional Part-Time MBA program, between 36 to 51 credit hours, designed for both part-time and full-time students who prefer weeknight classes.
Convenience- finish in as little as 20 months!
- Designed for those who work full-time and want to pursue their degree on a part-time basis.
- Students with an undergraduate degree in business may qualify to enter directly into the 36 credit hour MBA Core.
- Students will attend classes just two nights per week with no weekend classes required.
- Time for everything life has to offer without sacrificing what is important to you.
The School of Business and Economics at Indiana University Northwest is accredited by AACSB International. In fact, no other public institution in Northwest Indiana holds this esteemed accreditation.
- Less than 5% of business schools world-wide even hold AACSB International accreditation.
- AACSB is a continuous improvement process that is earned, not paid for.
- Our faculty is nationally and internationally recognized for excellence in research.
- Teaching is a full-time commitment, not a part time job for our faculty.
- IU Northwest’s graduate tuition is currently $298.78 per credit hour which is among the most reasonable anywhere.
- Total tution for all 51 credit hours is a little over $15,000. An incredible value for an AACSB accredited MBA!
- Even out-of-state tuition of 670.30 is competitive with most Chicago area or private school programs.
- AACSB International accreditation, held by only 5% of business schools in the world!
- You can continue to work full-time while completing your MBA.
- Your weekends are free! All classes meet Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday evenings.
- You earn a prestigious Indiana University degree, respected nationally and internationally.
- Improve your life, your business, your community.
Applying for Admission is Easy!
- Submit the completed application.
- $40 application fee.
- Official undergraduate transcripts from each college you have attended.
- One letter of recommendation and resume.
- Your GMAT official scores.
Chicagoland’s Affordable AACSB Accredited Business School…