Weekend MBA for Professionals
New cohorts begin every fall - Application Deadline July 1
Quality and Value
The School of Business and Economics at Indiana University Northwest is accredited by AACSB International. In fact, we are the longest running Business School in Northwest Indiana holding this esteemed accreditation. AACSB International accreditation is earned by less than 5% of business schools worldwide.
- Every student engages in a personal assessment of 16 positive dimensions of personality (16PF) that affect leadership success and 11 negative personality dimensions (Hogan Development Survey) that adversely affect leadership performance
- Executive coaching for every student.
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification included in your program!
- Teaching is a full-time commitment, not a part time job for our faculty.
Students earn an Indiana University degree that garners respect both nationally and internationally.
IU Northwest’s Weekend MBA has a total cost of $35,000 and is all inclusive; tutition, books, tablet and an International Business Trip included.
NO GMAT REQUIRED for applicants with 5+ years of professional managerial experience. This is an incredible value when compared with other weekend MBA programs.
Convenience- Finish in 18 months every other weekend!
Weekend MBA students attend classes every other Saturday.
Two months off in the summer.
Delivered in a truly team-based hybrid fashion.
Our campus is conveniently located at I-80/94 and Broadway. We are no more than 15 minutes from most of Lake and Porter Counties and 40 minutes from downtown Chicago!
Why the Weekend MBA for Professionals at IU Northwest?
AACSB International accreditation, held by only 5% of business schools in the world!
You earn a prestigious Indiana University degree, respected nationally and internationally.
- NO GMAT REQUIRED for those with 5+ years professional managerial experience.
You can continue to work full-time while completing your MBA.
Develop your leadership and teamwork skills via Executive Coaching.
Every other Saturday! Two months off in summer!
A true team-based hybrid MBA.
International Business Expereince included!
Little or no business interruption with immediate on-the-job benefits.