Office of Admissions

Office of Admissions

Returning Students

If you are a student who is returning after more than one year of not attending classes, you should contact your academic department for reactivation; no application process is necessary.  If you have attended another college or university since attending IU Northwest, submit official transcripts to the Office of Admissions in order to receive transfer credit.

The Academic Departments at IU Northwest include:

College of Arts and Sciences: (219)980-6733
        General Studies
College of Health and Human Services:
Dental Education (219)980-6770
Nursing (219)980-6549
Public and Environmental Affairs (219)980-6696
Radiological Sciences/Health Information (219)980-6899
Social Work (219)980-7111
School of Business and Economics: (219)980-6644
School of Education: (219)980-6510
If you are unsure of your last academic school please contact the Office of Admissions at (219)980-6991.