Skip to Main Content
iun academic affairs

This list contains new course, course change, and new to this campus requests. To file a remonstrance or receive additional information, please e-mail Julie Bishop, or call (219) 980-7220.

You may direct additional questions to Dr. Cynthia O'Dell (e-mail: ), Associate Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs or call 219-980-6509.

Note: You must have a PDF reader to view the attached files in the previous remonstrance list category. You can download Adobe Reader if you currently do not have a PDF reader.  The remonstrance archive list will open in a new window in SIS. 

Remonstrance Archive using CARMIN

Previous Remonstrance Lists prior to CARMIN